Katerium is listed at Uniswap! Get your Katerium or add liquidty to the pool here:
Support Katerium by adding liquidity to the pool at Uniswap:
How to add liquidity to Uniswap?
- Make sure you have some ETH in your Metamask wallet. ETH is needed to pay the transaction fee.
- Go to https://uniswap.exchange/pool
- Once you’re there, connect your wallet — you will see a button in the top right corner “connect to a wallet”
- Choose the wallet you want to use to create liquidity out of the given option – MetaMask
- Once you enter your password and successfully connect to your wallet, click on ‘Add liquidity’.
- Choose a KTH/ETH pair.
Once you click on ‘Add token’, enter the following address to the search bar: 0xBE90D4Bbe667196B8D36313E92dB5C53c19e391b
Pick KTH from the menu.
- Now, you will have to approve the transactions you are making with your assets. Click on ‘Approve’, and your connected wallet, here MetaMask, will ask you the permission to move your assets. Just follow the instruction your wallet provides.
- Once you manually confirm the transactions, wait a few minutes for them to go through.
- Now, click ‘Supply’. Once again confirm the actions with your wallet — and that’s it!
You’re now officially added liquidity to Katerium project. Respect and much appreciated!